RSS

Recent Posts

Spring 2018 is almost here!
HAPPY SPRING 2016
WHERE WE ARE IN NOVEMBER 2015
WHERE I'M AT
WHERE I AM;

Categories

WHERE I AM AT !
powered by

My Blog

WHERE I AM

HI ALL  TODAY SATIRDAY NOVEMBER 2 I WILL BE AT THE FALL CELEBRATION LOCATED AT THE EVANGELECAL COVENANT CHURCH GYM.  4825 S, LEMAY AVE. FROM 10:00 AM TILL 4:00 PM.
COME ON DOWN  FOR A VISIT AND CHECK OUT OUR BIRDHOUSES WHILE YOU ARE THERE.

9 Comments to WHERE I AM:

Comments RSS
https://bestessaypoint.com/ on Saturday, August 18, 2018 5:54 AM
The inspirational blogger you are to me. the fact that you are retired and yet pursuing your love for birds is laudable. saw a few of your birdhouses and they are pretty amazing. well done sir.
Reply to comment

reno painter on Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:27 AM
Same story here.My two cousins are also deaf and you don't know your great reno painter made this post worth reading for me. Thanks.
Reply to comment

write me a dissertation on Monday, May 13, 2019 2:29 AM
I found this blog. Much appreciation to you for offering to us, I, everything considered, find some new data from your post. to a cerebrum boggling degree satisfying and I to an amazing degree like your article a commitment of Thankfulness is everything
Reply to comment

papersplanet.com on Monday, June 10, 2019 1:32 PM
wow, amazing! Your topic is not only interesting but also thought driven. There was some internet problem so could not check your posts in time.
Reply to comment

cat5e plenum on Monday, June 24, 2019 4:24 AM
Shop BN Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.
Reply to comment

Rufus M. Cook on Friday, July 19, 2019 12:37 AM
So, attain all these skills for making your company more better and the best than the others. You can also follow some successful business Leader like Arviv.Arviv is an Entrepreneur & Investor from Canada and President at Will-Power Management Inc CLIK HERE.
Reply to comment

coin master free spins on Monday, July 22, 2019 3:23 AM
Join your Facebook friends and millions of players around the world in attacks
Reply to comment

Catering Mississauga on Thursday, August 08, 2019 3:58 AM
such a genuine feeling, applauded for you. this has actually generated a positive energy in me.. bloggers this is what we readers want realistic approaches and positivity.
Reply to comment

best exercise for weight loss on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 2:35 AM
If you don't lose, you should try to weigh food and keep track of your calories for a while.
Reply to comment