RSS

Recent Posts

Spring 2018 is almost here!
HAPPY SPRING 2016
WHERE WE ARE IN NOVEMBER 2015
WHERE I'M AT
WHERE I AM;

Categories

WHERE I AM AT !
powered by

My Blog

WHERE I AM

HI ALL, THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME TO VISIT ON SATURDAY IT WAS A FUN DAY,  WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT NEXT SUNDAY NOVEMBER 10 WE WILL BE AT THE LARIMIE COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE AT 1400 E. COLLEGE DR. CHEYENNE WY 82007.
THE CRAFT FAIR WIL BE HELD IN THE PE BUILDING WHICH IS LOCATED AT THE WEST END OF CAMPUS. COME SEE OUR NEW BIRDHOUSES IF YOU GET A CHANCE.
SEE YOU ALL SOON  JULIE

13 Comments to WHERE I AM:

Comments RSS
uni assignment help on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 7:01 AM
hey, thanks for the great event and I'm always looking out for more of these recreational events so good to know that we have an event coming soon our way for more fun and games.

bestdissertations.com on Friday, December 27, 2019 2:18 PM
I should think about getting a birdhouse to set up in my garden because quite a lot of birds visit it often. I already have a bird bath in there and I place bird seeds in strategic places for birds that are passing through and are thirsty or hungry. The bird house wouldn't be for the wild birds. I have a couple of parakeets and I want them to have a beautiful home outside. They can see other the birds in the garden who visit often. My parakeets will soon outgrow their steel cages, so I am exploring options on how to house them more comfortably.

Anonymous on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 1:30 AM
Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter. Racz Epidural Neurolysis

Paper Writers on Thursday, June 13, 2019 7:04 AM
Will you please describe about laramie county community college I have to get admission?

Certus Trading Reviews on Friday, July 19, 2019 12:35 AM
Another option for investors is an online trading course called Certus Trading Reviews.

Coin Master hack on Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:27 PM

Write My Paper For Me on Thursday, September 12, 2019 12:48 AM
I've taken Saturdays to be the day I drawback totally. I do things that are increasingly imaginative, and I've really discovered that encourages me when I get again into work to be progressively keen.

Arm Pain Treatment on Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:41 AM
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

Vaping pen on Thursday, October 17, 2019 11:36 PM
Vaping devices include not just e-cigarettes Guitars at the lowest price guaranteed

Cheap Essay Help on Saturday, November 2, 2019 2:05 AM
I do things which can be increasingly more ingenious, and I have honestly located that it encourages me whilst I get once more into paintings to be step by step keen. Notable pointers and very smooth to apprehend. This could actually be very useful for me whilst I am getting a risk to begin my blog.

java tutorial pdf on Monday, November 4, 2019 4:18 AM
We recommend reading this tutorial

colonial tavern names on Friday, November 22, 2019 4:44 AM
just behind the Cornish office building in New York State. [Design card with Corn Court and Hancock Tavern in 1867]

https://volunteachperu.org/ on Monday, December 30, 2019 7:02 AM
Grounds life is flooding with different unmistakable exercises, for example, graduation day, course week, and any games, and so on that are stacked with enthusiasm and loosening up. An understudy of online program completely misses these social works out.