RSS

Recent Posts

Spring 2018 is almost here!
HAPPY SPRING 2016
WHERE WE ARE IN NOVEMBER 2015
WHERE I'M AT
WHERE I AM;

Categories

WHERE I AM AT !
powered by

My Blog

WHERE I AM;

HI ALL JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I AM DOING THE FARMERS MARKETS THIS SUMMER;
SUNDAYS I WILL BE AT THE MARKET ON HARMONY AND LEMAY- 11:00 TO 3:00.IAM THERE NOW
STARTING JUNE18/2014 I WILL BE AT HARMONY AND DRAKE ALSO 11:00 TO 3;00!
ON TUESDAYS I WILL BE AT THE MARKET IN LOVELAND INFRONT OF HOBBY LOBBY AND ARC, FROM 11:00 TO 3:00.       COME AND SEE ALL OUR NEW BIRDHOUSES THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. WE LOVE THEM ALL!!!

OUR NEXT CRAFT FAIR IS JUNE 6,AND7 AT THE GILPIN COUNTY FAIRGRANDS THAT IS 7 MILES NORTH OF BLACK HAWK.

ON JUNE21 WE WILL BE IN BERTHOUD AT THE QUILT AND CRAFT SHOW IN FICKLE PARK IN BERTHOUD.

22 Comments to WHERE I AM;:

Comments RSS
JULIE on Monday, May 26, 2014 8:29 AM
I MADE A MISTAKE I WILL BE AT THE FARMERS MARKET AT HARMONY AND LEMAY NOT HARMONY AND DRAKE. SORRY ABOUT THATI ALSO HAVE MY HOUSES AT VINES MARKET AT DRAKE AND SHIELDS AND ALSO FORT COLLINS NURSERY.

julie on Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:26 AM
We are still at the farmers market and in October we will be at some Craft shows also OCTOBER 3- FICKLE PARK IN BERTHOUD FOR THE OKTOBERFEST OCTOBER 10TH 9 AM TO 5 PM OCTOBER 11TH 10 AM TO 4 PM AT ISLAND GROVE PARK 14th & A street Greeley OCTOBER 24TH AT ROOSEVELT HIGH SCHOOL JOHNSTOWN 9 TO 4

www.rushmyessays.org on Saturday, August 11, 2018 1:15 AM
The good article, describing the power of doubting that exist in every human being. All of us doubt and it is a process that helps us to understand our negatives and start believing on positive aspects of life. It is a way people doubt about the thing they have faith on to get to the healthy conclusion.

best resume writing service on Saturday, August 18, 2018 10:48 AM
Are you doing them this summer? I love such events so much!

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:59 PM
Lovely facts and figures.

q on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:52 PM
q

buy essays online australia on Wednesday, June 5, 2019 2:44 PM
Hope everything is alright with you. I wish you all the best, friend.

how to redeem xbox one codes on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:29 AM
Now you should get one network card completely free, if you want to click the photo to get new!

futanari on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:03 AM
Provided that it appears that futanari however, you can't find a penis or evidence of a strap-on in the picture, it's implied futanari. Futanari is a rather famous genre of hentai that's popular both inside in addition to outside Japan.

Xbox live no verification on Saturday, July 27, 2019 1:20 AM
Check the Xbox Live services and apps for any service outages.

Shane Watson on Saturday, September 14, 2019 1:48 AM
Very attractive post here. its a nice content. It generates for me lots of pleasure and interest. product boxes with logo

free xbox live code generator on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 1:06 AM
Click on the "Rewards" section to choose the desired prize with the SB you won. Of course you must first register with your e-mail.

https://brawlstarhack.club on Thursday, January 30, 2020 4:44 AM
https://brawlstarhack.club Brawl Stars includes an enormous determination of playable characters simply like how other MOBA games do it. Here, you find a workable pace looking Brawlers, who each have interesting characters and abilities you can use to further your potential benefit.

Useless Websites on Saturday, February 8, 2020 1:33 AM
WHERE I AM; Useless Websites

jhon on Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:07 AM
Your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you've nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post. lcd writing tablet

johnsmith on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 1:13 PM
I have bookmarked your website because this post contains valuable information in it. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. click here

23 is back on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 1:36 AM
23 is back https://23is-back.com/ 23 is back

small tattoos on Monday, March 30, 2020 4:07 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

resurge coupon code on Thursday, April 2, 2020 3:57 AM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

cash app alternative on Monday, April 13, 2020 1:17 PM
(BTC) Bitcoin is our favored Crypto when utilizing the Cash App.

Yeezy on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 7:07 AM

seekclip | animated Video Creator on Monday, May 4, 2020 10:54 AM
we are an organization known as seekclip we are an animation video creation where we create the best videos for our all the customers. As we known as a great short video animator and video production and a studio with a big vision to help our all the clients increase their business sales. We are all the professional in video creation. our company believe in the clients first policy, so you will get personalised attention from our team for your project so that it turns out just the way you have dreamed about it