RSS

Recent Posts

Spring 2018 is almost here!
HAPPY SPRING 2016
WHERE WE ARE IN NOVEMBER 2015
WHERE I'M AT
WHERE I AM;

Categories

WHERE I AM AT !
powered by

My Blog

WHERE I AM;

HI ALL JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I AM DOING THE FARMERS MARKETS THIS SUMMER;
SUNDAYS I WILL BE AT THE MARKET ON HARMONY AND LEMAY- 11:00 TO 3:00.IAM THERE NOW
STARTING JUNE18/2014 I WILL BE AT HARMONY AND DRAKE ALSO 11:00 TO 3;00!
ON TUESDAYS I WILL BE AT THE MARKET IN LOVELAND INFRONT OF HOBBY LOBBY AND ARC, FROM 11:00 TO 3:00.       COME AND SEE ALL OUR NEW BIRDHOUSES THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. WE LOVE THEM ALL!!!

OUR NEXT CRAFT FAIR IS JUNE 6,AND7 AT THE GILPIN COUNTY FAIRGRANDS THAT IS 7 MILES NORTH OF BLACK HAWK.

ON JUNE21 WE WILL BE IN BERTHOUD AT THE QUILT AND CRAFT SHOW IN FICKLE PARK IN BERTHOUD.

10 Comments to WHERE I AM;:

Comments RSS
JULIE on Monday, May 26, 2014 8:29 AM
I MADE A MISTAKE I WILL BE AT THE FARMERS MARKET AT HARMONY AND LEMAY NOT HARMONY AND DRAKE. SORRY ABOUT THATI ALSO HAVE MY HOUSES AT VINES MARKET AT DRAKE AND SHIELDS AND ALSO FORT COLLINS NURSERY.
Reply to comment

julie on Thursday, October 01, 2015 11:26 AM
We are still at the farmers market and in October we will be at some Craft shows also OCTOBER 3- FICKLE PARK IN BERTHOUD FOR THE OKTOBERFEST OCTOBER 10TH 9 AM TO 5 PM OCTOBER 11TH 10 AM TO 4 PM AT ISLAND GROVE PARK 14th & A street Greeley OCTOBER 24TH AT ROOSEVELT HIGH SCHOOL JOHNSTOWN 9 TO 4
Reply to comment

www.rushmyessays.org on Saturday, August 11, 2018 1:15 AM
The good article, describing the power of doubting that exist in every human being. All of us doubt and it is a process that helps us to understand our negatives and start believing on positive aspects of life. It is a way people doubt about the thing they have faith on to get to the healthy conclusion.
Reply to comment

best resume writing service on Saturday, August 18, 2018 10:48 AM
Are you doing them this summer? I love such events so much!
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 8:59 PM
Lovely facts and figures.
Reply to comment

q on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:52 PM
q
Reply to comment

buy essays online australia on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 2:44 PM
Hope everything is alright with you. I wish you all the best, friend.
Reply to comment

how to redeem xbox one codes on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:29 AM
Now you should get one network card completely free, if you want to click the photo to get new!
Reply to comment

futanari on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:03 AM
Provided that it appears that futanari however, you can't find a penis or evidence of a strap-on in the picture, it's implied futanari. Futanari is a rather famous genre of hentai that's popular both inside in addition to outside Japan.
Reply to comment

Xbox live no verification on Saturday, July 27, 2019 1:20 AM
Check the Xbox Live services and apps for any service outages.
Reply to comment