RSS

Recent Posts

Spring 2018 is almost here!
HAPPY SPRING 2016
WHERE WE ARE IN NOVEMBER 2015
WHERE I'M AT
WHERE I AM;

Categories

WHERE I AM AT !
powered by

My Blog

WHERE WE ARE IN NOVEMBER 2015

HI ALL,
JUST A SHORT NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW I WILL BE AT THE CHRISTMAS IN WINDSOR SHOW
ON  11/21/15 AND 11/22/15.WILL BE LOCATED IN THE GYM  AT THE REC CENTER IN WINDSOR.
COME SEE US!!!!!!

ALSO AT THE SENIOR CENTER IN FORT COLLINS  11/27/15  AND 11/28/15
LOCATED ON RAINTREE DR. IN FORT COLLINS

18 Comments to WHERE WE ARE IN NOVEMBER 2015:

Comments RSS
is australian writings legit on Thursday, July 19, 2018 9:58 AM
Ohh wow. You know I love birding and i could really use some bird houses. Other than gifting it to someone, i could use one or two for myself.
Reply to comment

www.resumesservicesreview.com/livecareer-com-review/ on Monday, December 17, 2018 1:13 AM
Window shopping is one of the most fun activity during the Christmas season. What makes it really enjoyable, is the fact that people are buying a lot of things. Add to that the enormous amount of discounts and sale on all most everything. The Christmas season is truly the best time to be jolly. Today, I plan to go to the nearest store and do some shopping of my own. I pray that I can find some great stuff to for gifts.

cheap coursework writing service on Monday, September 2, 2019 3:35 AM
I am wondering where you will be at this coming Christmas season. I have already seen your products via this site and I must say that there are lots of items you are offering that I want to have because I find them really useful for my everyday activities. Hopefully, this comment will be noticed by you and you will be giving us an update in return. If not, then that's fine since I will just be waiting for what you will be giving us soon. Anyway, please keep shining in your own ways and I hope that you and your business will be successful as time goes by.

to get money on Monday, August 20, 2018 2:02 AM
Also at the senior center in fort collins.

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:59 PM
Yes, I completely agree with the above discussed points. It is a healthy discussion here for learners

d on Friday, December 14, 2018 5:27 AM
d

online custom essay help on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:40 PM
Where are you now? I would like to hear some recent news from you, friend.

Amrita on Monday, December 24, 2018 4:24 AM
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me.

Anonymous on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 7:33 PM

paperfellows reviews on Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:35 AM
I have seen your post,you have shown an image of Privite School Facility.I request you to write some article about this facility.

iot kit on Sunday, September 1, 2019 8:20 AM
Things Are Very Open And Intensely Clear Explanation Of Issues. Was Truly Information. Your Website Is Very Beneficial.

Toon Blast Cheats 2019 on Friday, September 13, 2019 3:19 AM
when you play for the first time, these goals are fairly simple, the main goal is to familiarize you with the gameplay.

Assignment Writing Help on Saturday, November 2, 2019 2:25 AM
I've seen you put up, you have got proven an image of private college facility. I request you to write down a few articles about this facility. With any luck, this remark will be observed via you and you will be giving us a replace in return. if not, then that's pleasant due to the fact that I'm able to simply be looking ahead to what you will be giving us quickly.

Useless Websites on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 4:10 AM
WHERE WE ARE IN NOVEMBER 2015 Useless Websites

mp3juices cc on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 6:17 AM
MP3Juice: mp3 juice site mp3juices cc and mp3 juice download free and Mp3 juice music is an alternative that offers you the best mp3 music for free.

resurge coupon code on Thursday, April 2, 2020 3:56 AM
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained.

small tattoos on Thursday, April 2, 2020 6:05 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 8:09 AM